[Gambas-user] Invoking interpreter from complied program

CJ lists at ...2828...
Wed Feb 11 15:23:36 CET 2015

> Is it possible for a compiled program to read instructions
> from a text file?
> I'm trying to write a program that can have functions added
> without needing to recompile the base program.

I've been using the following to execute Gambas script and passing data via
arguments
to the script, then catched the output of the script in a variable.

  Shell "/path/to/script.gbs arg1 arg2" To variable

Don't know if this is the best way but it works but I'm interested to learn
about
other/better ways to do it...

/CJ