[Gambas-user] pls remove my email address from your list

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at ...626...
Wed Feb 11 05:40:42 CET 2015

Just go to the list address that is at the bottom of every mail sent from the
list, use the Unsubscribe button and remove yourself.

Lee

"Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."