[Gambas-user] Rpi

CJ lists at ...2828...
Mon Feb 9 15:41:20 CET 2015

@Antonio:

Good compariosn link. Have you tried the Odroid C1 with Gambas? I mean
are there C libs for accessing I/O ports etc.

What I really like with Odroid is the built-in RTC as well as a couple
of ADC inputs.

> Are you sure it's an advantage to install windows 10?
> on anything ???

I think MS is feeling the heat from Linux and are trying to stop/slow
down the spread and thus giving away Windows 10 for RasPi as well as
the Desktop (1st year). Competition is good for us as consumers ;)

I gonna try it but my guess it's similar to the OS used in Windows 8
phones so I can't see any immediate benefits for me personally.

/CJ