[Gambas-user] Issue 603 in gambas: Logging class will not load in project

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Sun Feb 8 20:48:33 CET 2015

Owner: ----
Labels: Version-TRUNK Stopsappfromrunning Priority-Medium Linux
openSuse13.2 x86-64 KDE GUI-Any

New issue 603 by justlost... at ...626...: Logging class will not load in
project
https://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=603

  In my project using Logging the class will no longer load when the program
is run. A message is displayed

LogHandler Unable to load class file.

error

CComponent.Load.633
'LogHandler' class is missing in gb.logging component exported classes

Ran make and make install from latest dev version.

This error prevents me from running my application at all.

I am able to select the component module in components menu of project
properties.

I have included sample,

I am now using latest svn version from trunk.

To create problem select logging from component menu and run app

[System]
Gambas=3.6.90
OperatingSystem=Linux
Kernel=3.16.7-7-desktop