[Gambas-user] Quickie on SELECT

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at ...626...
Sun Feb 8 03:42:20 CET 2015

Hey Bruce,

You could try

SELECT CASE EVAL(hSomething.SomeArray.Exists(hSomething.Value))
  CASE True
    Print "Yes, value exists in hSomething"
  CASE False
    Print "No, value does not exist in hSomething"
  CASE Else
END SELECT

Putting CASE EVAL (if it's possible) to make SELECT check against the
results of the Eval Statements, would mean (as I understand it) that the
result of EVAL would need to be within a reasonable range so that it
doesn't raise any exceptions, and the same data type as the hSomething that
you have in your original example.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Dimitris