[Gambas-user] Password error on clicking store or examples in GUI

Ian ian.roper at ...1974...
Sat Feb 7 02:40:44 CET 2015

Apologies - copied the image in page rather than an attachment.

The error text reads:

This application has raised an unexpected error and must abort.
[6] Type mismatch: wanted string, got component instead.
_Desktop_Passwords._get.75

Once I get this error, I cannot close the GUI and have to do a force
quit to end.

Cheers,
Ian.