[Gambas-user] gb.report Question (Solved)

Johny Provoost johny.provoost at ...27...
Fri Feb 6 16:19:14 CET 2015

Fabien,

While try to isolate the code I'll found the problem.  A stupid list
wasn't updated with the new data.
Well, I'm only a would-be programmer (and an old one too), not a
professional so I'm do some stupid things.
So in fact, indirectly,  you solve my problem :>).  Thank you for this
and sorry for your wasted time.

Johny