[Gambas-user] gb.report Question

Johny Provoost johny.provoost at ...27...
Fri Feb 6 12:37:50 CET 2015

I have a program which the possibility to print to print address labels
with gb.report.  Works perfectly but  I always have to close the program
before I can print the same report with different data. It always put
the first data into the report.
My code to put data on the labels is in the _New module of the report,
and I notice that run only the first time I call the report.  The second
time it doesn't run this code in the _New module.  I'll tried to put the
code in report_open, but there the code only run once too.
How can I made the code in the _New or _Open sub run every time I call
the report?

--

*Vriendelijke Groeten*

*Johny Provoost*

*mailto: johny.provoost at ...27... <mailto:johny.provoost at ...27...>*

*mailto: johny.provoost at ...626... <mailto:johny.provoost at ...626...>*

*Website:* *http://www.johnyprovoost.net* <http://www.johnyprovoost.net/>