[Gambas-user] Issue 601 in gambas: Database Data Source with Mariadb as mysql

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Wed Feb 4 22:57:40 CET 2015

Comment #4 on issue 601 by justlost... at ...626...: Database Data Source with
Mariadb as mysql
https://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=601

I debugged the fault is in
Private Sub ShowProperty(Optional sFocus As String)

   Dim hProp As CPropertyInfo
   Dim sType As String
   Dim sOption As String
   Dim bButton As Boolean
   Dim sProp As String
   Dim aArg As String[]
   Dim hEditor As Object
   Dim hSymbol As CSymbolInfo
   Dim sHelp, sHelpType, sHelpLcType As String
   Dim sHTML As String
   Dim iRow As Integer

   If Project.Running Then Return
   If Not $hForm Then Return
   If $hForm.ReadOnly Then Return
   If grdProperty.Row < 0 Then Return

   If $sLast Then HideProperty()

$sLast = Connection    so it hides the field ... I think

Will try development version, Where do I find it?