[Gambas-user] Self-Signed SSL certificate in Gambas3 3.5.4 Webview

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at ...626...
Wed Feb 4 09:06:23 CET 2015

Hey guys,

I'm using Gambas3 3.5.4 on Debian Jessie.

I want to login to a web app I'm working on with a self signed SSL
certificate.

I try to load the app on a webview component using a url starting with
https but it doesn't
show me anything, no error messages no nothing.

1) Is there a debug property or method on the webview component?

2) Where do I put the certificate files in order to get the program to
properly create the https
connection?

3) Is there an example on how to load an https page to the webview, just in
case I am doing something wrong?

By the way I've successfully logged in to gmail and watched a couple of
youtube videos so I know that the webview control can handle https
connections, so it must be that I am using a self-signed
certificate on this site.

Thanks in advance
Dimitrios