[Gambas-user] Non-linux line ending files are seen as binary by the IDE

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Feb 4 03:27:28 CET 2015

Le 02/02/2015 08:49, adamnt42 at ...626... a écrit :
> If I have a data file in the project which has windows style line endings, i.e. CRLF then the IDE thinks it's a binary file.
>
> Don't really know if this is a bug or just an anomaly or what is the expected behaviour?
>
> e.g. attached.  In the IDE, Data|New > Existing, add  the attached file.
> Double clicking on it raises the error balloon "Cannot open a binary file".
>
> cheers

The end-of-line problem should have been fixed in revision #6883.

Now you have a menu and a toolbar button that allows you to switch
between Unix, Windows and MAC end-of-line formats.

Benoît Minisini