[Gambas-user] Rpi

Antonio Sánchez introlinux at ...626...
Tue Feb 3 21:30:59 CET 2015

http://www.cnx-software.com/2015/02/02/raspberry-pi-2-odroid-c1-development-boards-comparison/

Odroid is better. It is faster, it has almost the same connections than rpi
(odroid has a plus: Infrared(IR) Receiver), you can watch all kinds of
videos without checkout again for patents, it has less consumption, better
net connections...the only only thing rpi wins odroid is the size of the
comunity.

Are you sure it's an advantage to install windows 10? ;-)