[Gambas-user] Non-linux line ending files are seen as binary by the IDE

Mon Feb 2 19:11:12 CET 2015

It would certainly be good thing if IDE would have converter for these
cases. Meanwhile it should be pretty easy to write script to convert the
line endings.
However, it's strange that I did not have this problem with source files...
maybe this is bug in how Gambas detect binary files.

Jussi