[Gambas-user] .list file class names with exclamation marks

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at ...3340...
Sun Feb 1 16:42:34 CET 2015

Am 01.02.2015 um 15:44 schrieb Tobias Boege:

> Looking at main/gbc/gbc_dump.c, I would guess the '!' means that the class
> contains static symbols. Does this match with your observation?

Thank you.

Hm. In a library, I wrote, there it is right. Every module and every
class with a static function inside are tagged in .list with an
exclamation mark.

But I have a project as component with two classes (no "static" inside),
there the names are tagged in .list with an exclamation mark also.

I suspect the exclamation marks beeing responsible, that the classes of
the component are not found in another project, which relies on that.
But the component is packed with dev-version, the project itself runs
under Gabas3 beta.

If I use the dev-version of Gambas3, the interpreter crashes. I am
trying to find out what's going on.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--