[Gambas-user] non printable char "Ⱶ" how to remove from string!!!!!

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Tue Dec 29 15:53:06 CET 2015

Tchao Fabien,

> Ru ..  Characters > to 127 are printable...

uhmmm... excuse me, but I do not understand.
If I test the "printability" :-)  of "characters > to 127" by using C "isprint()" function (that checks whether the passed character is printable), I obtain only zero results.
Where: "isprint()" function returns a non-zero value (true) if character is printable, else zero (false) if character is NOT printable.

#include <stdio.h>

int main() {

	int i, c;

	for (i=128; i <= 255; ++i) {
		c = isprint(i);
		printf("%d     %d\n", i, c);
	}

   return (0);

}

So, it seems resulting that "characters > to 127" are NOT printable characters.

Ciao