[Gambas-user] whats different between "left$" and "left" string functions

Mon Dec 14 23:22:12 CET 2015

> St!tring.Left() is for UTF-8.
> Left() and Left$() are for ASCII.
OK Jussi has right

this are wrog on both the modification made by me, and the previous in
wiki, the wiki does no clarify that!

the wiki said "use the String" but newbie users may confuse the string
class with left with the single left of "lang"

so the wiki must have better points and link/info about!