[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.8.4

Mon Dec 14 19:31:33 CET 2015

hi benoit i sucessfully made a fiscal printer driver with gambas, now
i have many questios:

in my recent unstable, some Components are disabled (because I used
the old lib version):

> || - gb.jit
this still work with lvvm 3.1? or need explicy >= 3.2, stil can be
compiled with 3.0?

> || - gb.qt5
> || - gb.qt5.opengl
> || - gb.qt5.webkit
those means that the qt4 counterparts are deprecated or the release
has fixeds for the qt4 components flavors?

> || - gb.sdl2
> || - gb.sdl2.audio
the sdl 1.2 flavors fo are funtionall? this due i need to backported
to debian squeeze and wwheeze!!

and last:
the code of the serial component was documented with comments to
oriented future changes and misconfigurtions respect the wiki
documentation?