[Gambas-user] Finding all function calls in IDE

Fri Dec 11 09:01:17 CET 2015

Hi folks,

There are some functions in a program which have too many arguments
(arguments which aren't used in the function). I know that these
functions are called from a number of places in the program.

So if I want to get rid of these superfluous arguments, I would like to
find all calls to this function. Is there a way in the IDE to get a list
of the calls? Or do I have to do it with trial and error, killing the
arguments, starting the program and wait for error messages?

Regards
Rolf