[Gambas-user] need tests together, I get segfault

Fri Dec 11 08:54:01 CET 2015

Hi Ahmad,

As far as I can see, it is running ok here: I click Test button, it says
"please wait", then come two windows: the window with the title
"segfault..." and a message window saying "hola". When I press ok, the
other window remains with the button "test".

So, where is the problem? Maybe a timing error on your machine? I do not
understand the code completely, too many things I normally don't do.
Perhaps on your system it wants to write something to an object that
doesn't exist at that time?

Regards
Rolf