[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #854: IDE Crash when "Double Click" the Publish button on Publis Software Dialog

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Thu Dec 10 11:21:00 CET 2015

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.854&from=L21haW4-

Comment #9 by Benoît MINISINI:

Sorry I have no crash with this last project too, and valgrind detects no problem at all while running it.

I'm now suspecting a bug in Qt4 that has been fixed in the version I have. Apparently you have Qt 4.8.1, and on
Kubuntu 15.10 I have Qt 4.8.6.

Maybe you can send your project on the mailing-list and ask people to check it to find others having the same problem?