[Gambas-user] GridView - Width of row header

Thu Dec 10 08:37:49 CET 2015

In an older project with Gambas2, I needed to pick the X position of the
cells. The GridView has Headers = Both. It seems it started counting
with 0 at the first white column, i. e. behind the row header, so never
mind how wide the header was, it would always find the correct position.

In Gambas3 it seems to start counting with 0 at the leftmost position of
the GridView, i. e. on the left side of the row header. So when the
width of the header varies, how could I find out the width of the header
column, as Column[0] is the first white one?

Thanks for your help!

Rolf