[Gambas-user] WebImage - Component gb.web.form

herberth guzman herberthguzman at ...626...
Wed Dec 9 05:54:58 CET 2015

Hello Benoit

Congratulations on the gb.web.form component is wonderful, it's beautiful.

I'm playing with the component gb.web.form, I'm working on my project
Innova.

I would like to Innova-Settings (Desktop Preferences) with gb.web.form and
I have some questions:

1-There will be a future WebControl:
WebListView
WebListBox
WebView
WebDialog

2-I have problems to display an image on WebImage.
      If the image is in the project directory ".public/settings/image.png"
      IT WORKS WELL.

      But if the image is in User.Home &/
".config/Innova/Wallpaper/image.png"
      NOT PICTURED.

As I can show the image on WebImage with a string outside the project.?

Thank you for your help.
Regards

Herberth Guzmán