[Gambas-user] does nothing using serial object as class property to implements

Fri Dec 4 15:47:52 CET 2015

The gambas serial implementation has one bug!

the Xon/Xoff flow control are not implemented and only are the "Both" that
could be confused with!

that's why my class does not work! i'll report then now

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com