[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #848: Keep getting "cannot open file" error

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Thu Dec 3 16:11:29 CET 2015

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.848&from=L21haW4-

Comment #9 by Moviga TECHNOLOGIES:

@FABIEN: I was a bit puzzeled why you directed me to gb.gui.base, because I thought that the progressbar was based on the native QT/GTK one. I am having a look at the code now, and I wonder if there is anything specific you find un-optimized in my code. I see that I havedone some things differently, but after all perhaps not ineffective?