[Gambas-user] Sending a landscape PDF to printer

Tue Dec 1 15:40:05 CET 2015

Without waiting for an answer, I found a workaround for this:

pdftk will rotate any landscape documents "1-endwest", so they are
printed as usual.

If anyone here is interested in the code, you're welcome of course :)

Regards
Rolf