[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #704: Format does not handle time separator correctly

Fri Aug 28 18:43:30 CEST 2015

The point was, how do I test whether Format function works in some other
language than what I'm currently using?
Month names are not any bigger problem than the separators. How do I know
which is the correct separator?

Jussi