[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #702: Installation Package Building

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Wed Aug 26 23:38:09 CEST 2015

Donald ROSS reported a new bug.

Summary
-------

Installation Package Building

Type             : Bug
Priority         : Medium
Gambas version   : Unknown
Product          : Unknown

Description
-----------

Tried building a package for Ubuntu. I have tried several program both written from scratch to demo programs in the Gambas package. All fail to complete the package build with dpkg-buildpackage: error: failed to sign .dsc and .changes file. Then The package build has failed. The build can be ran from the deb file in Ubuntu 15.04 and the Ubuntu Software Center will open. To install from that form opens a message box indicating that "The Package is of bad quality. The installation of the package which violates the quality standars isn't allowed. , (etc....). If I Ignore and install the package will install on the system and work. I am transferring some picture and sound files with the program for setup demo. I have no Mimetypes or Additional configurations entered. I have extra dependencies logged and to change them causes a dependency error on package installation so it seems that I have those entered correctly. The picture and sound files install on the final system and operate. There IS a line on the Create package form saying "gpg: skipped "Donald Dwane Ross <ddwaner at ...626...>": secret key not available. The next line indicating clearsign failed. The Create package form can only be retried, previous or canceled. Last line of the form is Package.MakeDebpackage.868: 'dpkg-buildpackage' has failed.
I haven't figured out this one yet, can anyone give me some pointers how to clean the package build up. I am about ready to publish my first Ubuntu Linux program which is a port from my Visual Studio 2010 program. Both programs were written from scratch by me. A view of both programs are on my web site http://rcflyerscu.homeip.net:8081.
Thanks..., sorry to have to ask for help but I may need it here.....
ddwaner at ...626...

[System]
Gambas=3.5.4
OperatingSystem=Linux