[Gambas-user] Gambas 3.8 seems to work odd

Wed Aug 26 20:13:20 CEST 2015

This is really odd to me. I haven't notice incompatibility issues since I
started to use Gambas (it was Gambas 2 back then, and I ported my big
project from Vb6).
Only thing I remember was syntax change in file handling when changing from
Gambas 2 to 3, but it was really minor issue.

Jussi