[Gambas-user] Gambas 3.8 seems to work odd

Pino Zollo pinozollo at ...626...
Wed Aug 26 17:34:53 CEST 2015

El 26/08/15 a las 10:24, gambas-user-request at lists.sourceforge.net escribió:
>> Both times the same Ubuntu-system with same components.
>> > If my front-end really had changed then both versions should do the same
>> > - but they DO NOT.
>> >
>> > xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> > x How does my program compiled with 3.6.x run, while the SAME code under
>> > 3.8 does not?????? x
>> > xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> >

> Because Gambas 3.6 is different from Gambas 3.8. You are *not* running
> the same code.

This is the sad reason that keeps me stopped from programming in Gambas
...I was already very shocked because of the change from Gambas2 to
Gambas3 ....

... I like Gambas very much, but I cannot cope with incompatibilities
from one version to the other... too much effort to learn the new
"features".

Salud

Pino