[Gambas-user] Gambas 3.8 seems to work odd

Wolfgang 123 at ...3490...
Wed Aug 26 10:05:12 CEST 2015

Am 26.08.2015 um 09:18 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> Le 26/08/2015 09:12, Wolfgang a écrit :
>> Hallo Benoît!
>>
>> I understand what you write, But I can not understand this:
>> -------------------------------------
>> I have the program installed on my Ubuntu-PC from an Istallation Package
>> created by Gabas3.6.x
>> IT RUNS PERFECTLY.
>>
>> The same code running in Gambas3.8 IDE does not.
>> ---------------------------------------
>>
>> Both times the same Ubuntu-system with same components.
>> If my front-end really had changed then both versions should do the same
>> - but they DO NOT.
>>
>> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> x How does my program compiled with 3.6.x run, while the SAME code under
>> 3.8 does not?????? x
>> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
> Because Gambas 3.6 is different from Gambas 3.8. You are *not* running
> the same code.

OK, then it is so! When I upgraded to 3.6 I did not have big problems,
so I did not expect it. My mistake!

Now only one thing that remains: how can I go back to 3.6? Is there a
link or something else?

Wolfgang