[Gambas-user] New bugtracker is now official!

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Aug 25 16:11:11 CEST 2015

Le 25/08/2015 16:03, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
> We will find some bugs yet for sure...
>
> It may send too many mails at the moment...
>
> But it's there anyway.
>
> The old Google bugtracker is now in read-only mode, and it will me
> difficult for me to recover the pending bugs of the old bugtracker.
>
> So I strongly suggest the reporters to post them again on the new
> bugtracker.
>
> Sorry for the extra work!

I'm not sure it is useful to mail the comments to all the other bug
commentators... If you have subscribed to the mailing-list, you will
receive the mails twice.

What do you think?

--
Benoît Minisini