[Gambas-user] Projects sort on welcome screen

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Aug 24 19:36:16 CEST 2015

Le 22/08/2015 23:10, Karl Reinl a écrit :
> Salut Benoît,
>
> IDE r7233 the Projects sort on welcome screen is at start up always 'on
> date' even if the settings say different 'on path' par example.

Thanks for fixing that, but your other changes were badly done:

- Copying anonymous is a good idea, I made it mandatory. I.e. the
copying is now always anonmymous, and I removed the checkbox, beside
fixing other mistakes.

- You removed the Ignore flag of FMain.dwgWelcome control. That broke
the welcome dialog. I undone the change.

Benoît Minisini