[Gambas-user] New bug tracker is beta version!

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Aug 23 16:06:10 CEST 2015

Hi,

The new bug tracker is now in beta version.

Google will toggle the old issue tracker into read-only mode in two days.

The old issues are saved on my disk. They are not yet imported into the
new bug tracker (I have to write an import program for that), but this
is planned.

In the meantime, all new bugs will start at number #666 (why not?) so
that old issues can keep their own id.

Please test it and report!

Note: this bugtracker is based on the software I developed in Gambas for
the company I'm working for.

I asked my boss that the part of the code used by the new bug tracker
becomes free software. He agreed, but now I will have to make the split,
which may takes some time!

Benoît Minisini