[Gambas-user] Gambas Website Mockups

Adrien Prokopowicz adrien.prokopowicz at ...626...
Sun Aug 23 02:12:51 CEST 2015

Le Sun, 23 Aug 2015 01:16:34 +0200, Moviga Technologies
<moviga at ...3488...> a écrit:

> Makes more sence :)
>
> Now the logo is covering the menu though.
>
> What browser are you using? The latest headings and text are not aligned
> with you. They are however here in Chrome...

But the logo covering it was the point, right ?
(Note that the actual link is not covered, only the background, see the
attached screenshot).

I am using Firefox 40 as my main browser and Chromium 44 for testing.
But I changed the alignment when removing the borders, and I didn't update
the archive since, so that may be why we have different results. :)

--
Adrien Prokopowicz