[Gambas-user] Issue 634 in gambas: can't use the tray icon

zainudin ahmad author.ilmi at ...626...
Sun Aug 23 02:12:30 CEST 2015

thank you very much for your answer, that is make me clear how to use tray
icon in 3.8 version.

exactly I can't use gb.gui.trayicon too, in a first time I think
gb.gui.trayicon is for a specific desktop because it's new in gambas.
with gb.gui.trayicon I can see the tray icon control in toolbox but when
run the project(just form with try icon control) I get message in Stack
backtrace (pic-1.png
<http://gambas.8142.n7.nabble.com/file/n52353/pic-1.png> for message and
components used in project) "Cannot load class 'DBus': Unable to load class
file".

yesterday I know where the problem is. This is not a problem in gambas but
in ppa.
in PPA has gambas3.dbus.trayicon package ppa-1.png
<http://gambas.8142.n7.nabble.com/file/n52353/ppa-1.png>, it should not be
exist, gb.gui.trayicon is like gb.data and other internal lib/components ?

and the main problem is nothing gb.dbus.gambas binary file  ppa-2.png
<http://gambas.8142.n7.nabble.com/file/n52353/ppa-2.png>.

Thank you
sorry for my english