[Gambas-user] Gambas Website Mockups

Adrien Prokopowicz adrien.prokopowicz at ...626...
Sat Aug 22 19:47:35 CEST 2015

Le Sat, 22 Aug 2015 19:03:01 +0200, Moviga Technologies
<moviga at ...3488...> a écrit:

> It looks nice! Glad to see that you are using HTML5. Could you also
> implement mediaqueries to allow for mobile browsing, i.e. responsive
> layout?
>
> Charset should be utf-8, and not utf8. You shoul also include a lang
> attribute to the html-tag <html lang="en"

As I said in my message, this is just a quick mockup, to agree on a
style/design. But the final website will be fully responsive and
properly tagged of course. :)

--
Adrien Prokopowicz