[Gambas-user] Gambas Website Mockups

Adrien Prokopowicz adrien.prokopowicz at ...626...
Sat Aug 22 19:42:41 CEST 2015

Le Sat, 22 Aug 2015 17:27:21 +0200, Tobias Boege <taboege at ...626...> a
écrit:

> I personally like how it looks and behaves in a graphical browser. The
> menus are even at the right place when opening the site in `links'. Let's
> keep this bit that way.

There are a few semantic problems here and there though (like the articles
author/date being before the actual article). But I will fix these.

> Maybe the "Developers" and "Support Gambas" link sections should also
> move
> to the top bar... A link to the source code repository is always good to
> have in a prominent place. Same goes for the donation and bug tracker
> links
> there.

The problem is the navbar is pretty much full horizontally, and these items
don't fit in any existing category.

I don't think making a link to the source code very visible is actually
interesting, because most of the users don't care about it.

The same thing applies to the bug tracker and the donation link, but
to a lesser extent (a big part of the users don't care, but we do !).
So I think they could get copied to the presentation paragraph.

--
Adrien Prokopowicz