[Gambas-user] Gambas Website Mockups

Adrien Prokopowicz adrien.prokopowicz at ...626...
Sat Aug 22 19:02:24 CEST 2015

Le Sat, 22 Aug 2015 17:28:03 +0200, Benoît Minisini
<gambas at ...1...> a écrit:

> Le 22/08/2015 17:22, Adrien Prokopowicz a écrit :
>> Le Sat, 22 Aug 2015 17:15:31 +0200, Adrien Prokopowicz
>> <adrien.prokopowicz at ...626...> a écrit:
>>
>>> (Re-sending because attached files were too big for Sourceforge)
>>>
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> As you may know, Benoît asked at the beginning of the month if some
>>> people
>>> could think about redesigning the Gambas website.
>>>
>>> As i have some spare time, I started to play with it for a few days,
>>> and
>>> here is a first version ! (Sources attached)
>>>
>>> Of course, the design is not final, and all the text is basically
>>> placeholder (except maybe for the menus). It is also not yet
>>> responsive.
>>>
>>> So, as usual, I'd like some feedback to improve it ! :)
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>
>> And here is a screenshot if you want a quick look at it.
>>

> Great! It is possible to have a version without one pixel frames and
> borders? :-)

Here is an alternative version.

I had to keep the borders between the articles, and add a background,
because everything floating around without borders looks really weird.

--
Adrien Prokopowicz