[Gambas-user] OpenAL (gb.openal) example code and problem loading .wav files

Sat Aug 22 16:56:15 CEST 2015

On 08/21/2015 02:51 PM, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Le 21/08/2015 06:39, Kevin Fishburne a écrit :
>> Okay Benoît, you can take me off your list of people to kill now that
>> I've finally gotten around to implementing OpenAL. :)
>>
> You will be the one who will test gb.openal!
>
> Don't hesitate to publich the OpenAL example to the Gambas software
> repository.

Heh, yes I will. I test; you fix. :)

Thanks everyone for the responses and fix to the code. Now that I got
the very basics working (can load and play a sound) I'll start working
on getting 3D positioning, doppler, etc. working and will put together a
nice demo. When it's polished I'll upload it to the farm so others may
benefit. Once that's done I'll begin replacing the SDL audio code in
Sylph and put a video up on YouTube to show off the new audio capabilities.

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues