[Gambas-user] R: OpenAL (gb.openal) example code and problem loading .wav files

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Fri Aug 21 10:32:17 CEST 2015

Hello Kevin,

you did a good work.

Well, in your code I replaced 'setting up listener' code with this:
' Set up listener.
  Al.Listenerfv(Al.POSITION, [0, 0, 0])
  Al.Listenerfv(Al.VELOCITY, [0, 0, 0])
  Al.Listenerfv(Al.ORIENTATION, [0, 0, -1])

and the wav file plays (but NOT sine wave and wav file together ...I do not know if you want it also).

I suggest you insert this:
   Free(DataPointer)

after "Close #Mem"

Regards