[Gambas-user] Multidimensional dynamic array basics

Gianluigi bagonergi at ...626...
Fri Aug 21 09:38:32 CEST 2015

Provided that the Sardinia sun has baked my brain (in fact, since my last
post, it would seem) example (I think correctly) that I posted, there is
what you need and more.
Greetings
Gianluigi