[Gambas-user] I am getting really irritated.

Wed Aug 19 00:10:27 CEST 2015

> a) there is no such standard.

In Debian naming convention "-" seems to be reserved to mark for following
version number, but you are right, this is not it.

> b) it only happens with component projects - see attached pic

OK, but that makes sense, since it's gambas component.

> I don't understand this. You are free to use any unix name for your
> > directories..?
> >
> Again see the attached.

OK, you are right. That seems to be artificial limitation... I don't see
why vendor name couldn't be appended there independently of directory
(project) name.
Only Benoit can say what is the idea, but I can see how it makes
unnecessary complications for you.

Jussi