[Gambas-user] Documenting a gambas project.

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Mon Aug 17 17:32:22 CEST 2015

Le 17 août 2015 16:06, "Jussi Lahtinen" <jussi.lahtinen at ...626...> a écrit :

> In my huge project I have the source code in multiple folders, which are
> named by the category of what the code does.
> Also modules, classes, etc have been named as descriptive as possible.
>
> Be careful when fixing things like that after wise, it's easy to left some
> instance renamed or called from old location (always do global search
after
> the edit).
>
> What kind of things you have problems to find?
> If you wonder what some of your function does, just double click on it (or
> select the text in any other way) and press F2.
>

> Jussi

Hi Jussi

You must first to know that the folder concept come from a query from
Richard :-)

For Richard now ... I need to know what you want...

You can now document the sources in markdowns style. You can annotate your
sources with some key Like TODO:, NOTE:; and another one. These lines are
listed in a task tab.

You can set some bookmarks too.

So
To use internal help do that :

For a variable :

Private myvar as type ''this is a var for that

Or

''This _var_ will change
''- The world
''- Time
Private mysupervar as type

For a class the help must be before any Var declaration

For a function the help us like my second way

'' myfunction help
''In two lines
Public function myfunction () as type

End

The help declaration is done with two '

If you project is a component this help us used to fill the wiki.

All this stuff exist from a long time... On my query (because my memory
sometime have big holes) and with my participation but it still not
documented. I will do that soon.