[Gambas-user] Documenting a gambas project.

richard terry rterry at ...1823...
Mon Aug 17 12:13:41 CEST 2015

Hi List,

I wonder if anyone has good advice/method for documenting the code
within a gambas project to make it easy to find stuff.

Our medical records project which has been in use for a number of years
now is really quite huge.

the Postgresql backend currently has 33 schema's with  many hundreds of
tables, that is not so much of an issue.

However when one hasn't worked with the gambas code for a long time,
though I've been pretty good about documenting it, I still  have to
scratch my head sometimes to remember where stuff is

This is obviously very bad for maintenance.

Any ideas appreciated. What do others do?

Regards

Richard