[Gambas-user] Since 3.8 window border definition tilted

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at ...3340...
Sun Aug 16 23:14:03 CEST 2015

Hello Adrien,

Am 16.08.2015 um 21:37 schrieb Adrien Prokopowicz:

> That was actually due to a very weird bug in X11 (some kind of
> race condition between background-setting and window properties).
>
> I managed to find a workaround in revision #7227, tell us if it works
> better for you.

Thanks! I found a workaround for my code (defining borders after
definition of controls), so that it is ok now.

I am not compiling Gambas Dev all the time, because I have to develop
and work on the stable version, which is deployed in my firm. So I can
only report bugs when I am aware of, but not confirm your solution ...
sorry.

I tried to use a virtual machine for that (compiling Gambas Dev) but it
took too much time ... unfortunately I have a lot of other things to do.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur