[Gambas-user] Since 3.8 open project with files in state "changed"

Jesus ea7dfh at ...2382...
Sat Aug 15 16:00:06 CEST 2015

El 15/8/15 a las 10:07, Christof Thalhofer escribió:
> Hello,
>
> if I close a project with open class files and reopen that project all
> opened files are in the state changed, even if I did not change anything.
>
> See screenshot of project just opened.
>
> So I cannot close that project without the dialog to save the files ...
> even if nothing changed.
>

> Alles Gute
>
> Christof Thalhofer

Hi Christof

Are by chance your files located in a folder which is under external
synchronization or shared in any way? i.e. Dropbox, owncloud or
something similar?

Regards

--
Jesus Guardon