[Gambas-user] These new color constants ...

Adrien Prokopowicz adrien.prokopowicz at ...626...
Fri Aug 14 10:58:17 CEST 2015

Le Fri, 14 Aug 2015 03:58:32 +0200, adamnt42 at ...626...
<adamnt42 at ...626...> a écrit:

> With these new color constant changes (rev 7189) in the IDE (pursuant to
> Marco Ancillotti's "Adding custom colors" thread) I'm getting some
> anomalous outcomes.
>
> 1) In a project without any override for the Color class the following
> occurs:
> If any of the old or new constants are selected (say as a background
> color) from the dialog [selcol_dlg.png] the background is rendered in
> the IDE with a black background [blackbg.png]. Conversely if a custom
> color is selected from the "Free" tab it gets rendered correctly.
>
> 2) In a project with an override for the Color class (e.g. see
> Color.class attached)
> The IDE does not show any of the custom "constants" e.g. DarkBackground
> or LightBackground in the color selector dialog [newcol_dlg.png].
>
> Can anyone confirm similar anomalies please.

I can't reproduce this on my system. Moreover, the Color class you sent
does not work, as the properties are incorrectly overridden (they should be
read-only like the original Color class, otherwise an error is thrown).

Can you send a full project, as well as some details on your system ?

--
Adrien Prokopowicz