[Gambas-user] Gambas 3.8 on Launchpad naming error?

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at ...3340...
Mon Aug 3 12:02:35 CEST 2015

Am 02.08.2015 um 19:42 schrieb Sebastian Kulesz:

> No error here. It was a mistake I made while packaging the new component,
> but I fixed it several weeks ago. I have no idea why this is showing just
> now, but you can safely delete the old package.

Ok, thank you. I had that question, because I create Debian packages by
myself and need the correct name for dependencies in Debian/control.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
[x] nail here for new monitor