[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.8.0

Adrien Prokopowicz adrien.prokopowicz at ...626...
Sat Aug 1 16:04:07 CEST 2015

Le Sat, 01 Aug 2015 11:14:00 +0200, Benoît Minisini
<gambas at ...1...> a écrit:

> Le 01/08/2015 03:07, Adrien Prokopowicz a écrit :
>>>
>>> OK. But I need a database connection to be able to browse the available
>>> databases. This is the reason why "mysql" is chosen, because normally
>>> it
>>> is always available. The problem is that connection is not necessarily
>>> allowed.
>>>
>>> Or do you have a way to browse databases without needing a connection?
>>>

>> You can't list databases without a connection, but you can have a
>> connection
>> without specifying a database name (see the mysql doc here[0]).
>>
>> [0]https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/mysql-real-connect.html
>>

> Is it better with revision #7205?

Listing databases in the IDE works great now, thanks ! :)

--
Adrien Prokopowicz