[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.8.0

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Sat Aug 1 07:12:13 CEST 2015

So, because of the downtime Sourceforge had this past few weeks, the svn
imports into Launchpad were halted because of repeated failures to reach
the server. This means that the last build was using revision 7187, and I
wasn't even warned of this! :(

Anyway, the daily PPA was just updated to the latest revision, and the beta
PPA has the latest code going into Gambas 3.8, which is should be the
tarball Benoît posted, plus some bugfixes that have been merged since the
branch was made.

In other news, Ubuntu Utopic is EOL, so no new builds will be posted. And
Wily builds will now be included in the stable PPA in preparation for the
October release.

The packages are still being built for some distributions, so they will be
available in the next few hours.
If you find anything out of place, please let me know!